Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra – Should you buy + Galaxy Earbuds Giveaway?
Samsung’s Galaxy S20 series phones have been available since March 6. And sometime last week i received a unit for review. Since i’m based in Nigeria, i have the Exynos 990 variant with 128GB storage and 12Gigs of RAM. As we’ve seen in previous years, there have been some pretty significant differences between the Snapdragon and Exynos models at times, thanks to the SoC selection impacting everything from performance to image processing.
The Build quality is top notch and feel solid, the display is even more impressive and once you turn on the 120Hz display at 1080p, things just go from great to incredible. The UI is freaking smooth and everything just flows the way its meant to.
The S20 Ultra will cost you N420k which is about $1,170. It’s pretty expensive but if you want the best of the best in the Android space then this is it.
Below are the specifications of this beast.
- Glass front (Gorilla Glass 6), glass back (Gorilla Glass 6), aluminum frame
- 6.9 inch Dynamic AMOLED Display @ 1440 x 3200 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~511 ppi)
- HDR10+ with 120Hz@FHD, 60Hz@QHD
- Android 10.0; One UI 2
- Exynos 990 or Snapdragon 865 (Region Dependent)
- Mali G-77 or Adreno 650 GPU
- 128GB 12GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM, 512GB 16GB RAM
- 5000 mah Battery with 45 watt Fast Charging
- Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
- 40 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide) Selfie Camera
- 108 + 48 + 12 + 0.3MP Rear Cameras
- Video Recording Capabilities – 4320p@24fps, 2160p@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/240fps, 720p@960fps, HDR10+, dual-video rec., stereo sound rec., gyro-EIS & OIS
- Sensors – Fingerprint (under display, ultrasonic), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
I’ll be giving away a Samsung Earbud to one lucky subscriber so you will need to watch the video embedded in this post and visit this link (https://gleam.io/SvLGR/samsung-galaxy-earbuds-giveaway) to enter
Let me know your thoughts in the comment section