Infinix mobility recently launched another addition to its Hot-series. this new device known as the Infinix Hot 6X features a notch and some quote low specs to follow. The device isn’t the best entry level device out there and it would be good if Infinix stopped touting a Qualcomm chipset as a solid feature knowing full well it is a low-tier SoC. There is also the fact that Infinix is using the word AI camera on the smartphone which just shows smarts instead of artificial intelligence.
Infinix Hot 6X Key Specs and Features
- 6.2-inch, IPS LCD capacity touchscreen, 1500 x 720 pixels
- Android 8.1 Oreo
- Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 CPU with 2GB/3GB RAM
- 16GB/32GB built-in storage, up to 128GB with a memory card
- Dual 13MP + 2MP rear camera and an 8MP front camera
- 4G LTE
- Fingerprint scanner (rear)
- 4, 000mAh non-removable Li-Ion battery
The Infinix Hot 6X comes in at N45,000 which when converted translates to about $125. This is definitely targeted at the budget minded individual.