So I do not normally complain about stuff, but this has got to be simply ridiculous. I just found out that the Pixel 2 XL will be going for a whopping N442k in Nigeria. This is simply ludicrous. One would wonder, “if the Pixel 2 XL goes for this much, what will the iPhone X go for?”.
While i’m an avid phone and gadget lover, I simply can’t justify the need for anyone to buy this device for that amount. There are lots of phones that are quite good and go for far cheaper that the Pixel and does everything the Pixel does. For instance you could take a look at the all new Tecno Phantom 8 from Tecno or the Infinix Note 4 Pro or even the Samsung Galaxy S8. They go for much cheaper and are very capable.
Where to Purchase the Pixel 2 Devices in Nigeria
If you would like to see the specs for this device see below:
- 6.0 inches AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Android 8.0
- Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835
- Octa-core (4×2.35 GHz Kryo & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo)
- 128 GB Storage, 4 GB RAM
- 12.2 MP, f/1.8, OIS, phase detection & laser autofocus, dual-LED flash
- Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3520 mAh battery