If you want to master the professional and technical skills needed to become a technology leader, both on the African continent and around the world also get paid while doing all of these ̶ then you need to apply to Andela Nigeria Fellowship Cycle XXVIII. It’s a 4-year paid technical leadership program.
Here are some of the benefits of Andela Nigeria program, perhaps nothing changed since then.
- High-speed fiber internet
- Financing plans for accommodations and a MacBook Pro
- Breakfast and lunch Monday through Friday
- Health care coverage
- Savings account ($5,000 USD upon completion of the Fellowship)
- A community of excellence
- A chance to change the world
Before you apply, you must:
- Be 18 or older
- Not have major commitment such as school or work, Andela recommends applying when you have graduated, stopped school or ended other commitments
Embody Andela’s values: Excellence, Passion, Integrity, and Collaboration.
Andela does not have any degree or diploma requirements. However, if you have completed university or have a Higher National Diploma from a Polytechnic, and have not been formally exempted, you must complete your one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) before applying to Andela.
Once you’re sure you can meet the conditions, fill out the form using the link below: